Thursday 14 January 2010

Albums for letter A

 
Posted by Picasa
I haven't really got to grips sorting out much music to listen to this fortnight. I checked our Cd's and only found Alphabet Zoo by Ralph McTell. It was always a favourite with my two when they were little and as you can see we also had the album. Since the original TV programme Ralph McTell has composed more songs and now the Alphabet Zoo is complete. Daniel loves it!! The great thing about it is that the songs are catchy and better than most children's tapes and CD's available so that us adults don't mind listening to it as well.
I was surprised we had more LP's than I thought for "A" but our record deck isn't set up at the moment otherwise I would have liked to listen to the Gary Newman album- don't know that one at all - must have been Russ that bought that one.

1 comment:

  1. That's made me want to get all our Albums out now. xox

    ReplyDelete