Thursday 21 January 2010

Blogging for B

I'm a little Bit Behind starting this week as far as the Blogging is concerned although I have been doing things for B particularly food wise.
Read I'm still reading The Time Travellers Wife that I started for "A" but as soon as I finish that I have the new Maeve Binchy Book "The Return Journey" ready to read which Sally bought me for Christmas. Also I bought Bill Bryson's "Notes from a Small Island" for Russ so that's another one that I can hopefully fit into these two weeks
Food I always start my day with Banana on toast and I thought Bangers & Mash would be a good place to start for our dinner so we had this on Monday.













Listen Our favourite radio show on Radio 2 is Bob Harris on a Saturday night so that's a great place to start. I grew up listening to the Beatles so I will definitely try to fit some of their music in. There's also the Bangles, Belinda Carlisle ( although I might save her for the letter C)and another absolute favourite Eric Bibb

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering and it is only 7.15am. I think B has been an easier letter to work with than A.

    ReplyDelete