Sunday 3 January 2010

Ambitions for A

Things to be achieved or attempted in the next two weeks -

Read - I have lots of unread books lying around so this gives me the incentive to actually pick them up and get on with them. For this letter I'm hoping to at least read The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I also have a Jeffrey Archer - The Eleventh Commandment & Anne Franks Diary.

Listen to - Surprisingly I've found out that we have very few cd's of artists with a name beginning with A so I shall have to go on a search of Utube & MySpace although I could use it as a good excuse to watch Mama Mia again :-)

Film - I've just got free tickets from Sky to go and see "Up in the Air" - does this count, it's the latest George Clooney film? We don't go to the cinema all that often but perhaps this might give us the impetus. I'm in two minds about "Avator" not sure if I want to see it or not.

Photograph - I was going to start a 365 challenge this year but forgot on Friday but I think I will have a go but start from the 2nd January instead & combine it with the A-Z challenge along the way.

I think that will do for a start - I'll add bits & pieces as the days go by!

1 comment: